Backend PHP Developer:in (w/m/d)
Here's the deal:Code is your second mother tongue.
Do you want to work with Linux or Mac? WebStorm or VSCode?
GitKraken or SmartGit? No problem, free choice of development equipment with us.
Who we are:
deepblue networks. A digital agency with over 130 colleagues in Hamburg. We do not only stand for ideas that inspire, but also for colleagues who help each other out. Our specialty: communication solutions for big brands and digital products that make life easier.
Within our team called Mars you can look forward to customers like Otelo and s.Oliver. Among other things, the main focus is on digital products and services that make life easier. Scrum processes are part of everyday work as well as diverse projects, e.g. micro-sites, corporate / startup websites, games, innovation projects. And of course, lots of fun and development freedom!
What you gonna do:
Your focus is mainly on php development, but additionally you also want to develop yourself further in the direction of DevOps. You will closely work together with development and concept colleagues on internet presences of our customers. In the working process you not only write codes, but also provide support with server configurations, system architecture and ongoing optimization of the websites.
What you can expect from us:
- Free choise of hardware (Mac, PC with Linux or Windows)
- Continuous Integration with Gitlab CI
- IT orchestration with Ansible
- Among other things, highly available website with many visitors and all associated technologies (Reverse Proxy Caching, CDN, Load Balancing)
- Possibility to take part in conferences & seminars
- You are very familiar with php and ideally have already gained experience with Symfony or you are interested in learning it
- You are no stranger to DevOps
- You are familiar with version control (Git) and the associated best practices
- Even with complex scenarios you do not lose the big picture
- Spoken and written English is no problem for you. Ideally, you also have some knowledge of German
Great! Then apply with us via the application button or by mail to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!