Backend Java Developer (f/m/d)
Here's the deal:Code is your second mother tongue?
You want to work with Linux or Mac? Eclipse or VSCode? GitKraken or SmartGit?
No problem, we give you the free choice of your development environment.
Here's what you'll do:
The focus of your work is development in the Java Enterprise environment, for our client project that revolves around economic and climate policy issues.
You will work together with other developers and concept developers on the websites of our customers. You will not only write codes, but also support server configurations, system architecture and the ongoing optimization of the websites.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- free choice of hardware (Mac or PC with Linux or Windows)
- continuous Integration with Gitlab CI
- IT Orchestration with Ansible
- program what is fun and automate what is boring
- highly available website with high traffic and all related technologies (reverse proxy caching, CDN, load balancing)
- possibility to participate in conferences with our clients & seminars
- active participation in the design of our processes and structures
- an amazing team
This job suits you, if...
- you are familiar with Java and Apache Tomcat and ideally have already gained experience with CMS systems or are interested in learning them.
- DevOps is not a foreign word to you.
- you are familiar with version control (Git) and the associated best practices.
- you don‘t lose sight of the big picture even in complex scenarios.
Interested?Great! Then apply with us via the application button or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!